Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hey, Does Anyone Want a New Car...


Cause I have a '93 VW Corrado for sale...




Sexy ain't she. Yeah, and she's got issues too. I swear, this car is like the beautiful girlfriend that you look awesome with when you're out and the sex is on point...but she's crazy and half the time you're time together you spent arguing. At some point, its just not worth it anymore. Long story short, something always needs to be fixed or breaks. You really only get a good 2-3 months of good driving at a time before you have to take it to the shop. Which presents two problems: 1) the car was only made from '90 to '94 so finding parts can be a bit of a problem at times and 2) '90 was 20 years ago, that said, you're really hard pressed to find someone with knowledge of how to service the car.

Anyways, the fuse for the wind-shield wipers went out (in the middle of a storm no less) and her and I haven't been speaking since (I'd say over a year now). Moreover, she's bore first hand witness to my philandering with ol' faithful behind her (the '85 BMW you see on the left hand side of the picture). Anyways, enough is enough and I've been procrastinating for long enough...

$3,500 (OBO) and she's yours.

I'm serious...


Cheers.

1 comment:

leadiamond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.