Sunday, January 10, 2010

What About Jimmy Fallon?!?!

With all this Leno/O'Brian shake-up news...what's gonna happen with Jimmy Fallon?

I mean, I heard that after the Olympics, Leno's gonna be on at 11:35p for a 1/2 hour, then Conan will be on for an hour starting at 12:05a. After that, then Jimmy Fallon'll be on...but what happens if Jay's show isn't as popular as he was back when he was the host of the Tonight Show or he throws a hissy fit asking for an hour? Then, unless he leaves, Conan's going to get bumped back to the late night slot and Jimmy's screwed.

Man, I'm just saying this cause 1) he's got the Roots as the house band and from what I've seen and heard, they're really refreshing to the whole late night format; and 2) Jimmy Fallon is actually kinda funny. I literally 'lol'-ed watching it with Grandma last week.

My 2 cents.

Cheers.

No comments: